Subject: RE: [wsbpel] scripts and Issue - 160.1 - Proposal to vote

Alex
Your first message was missed because it has a subject
	Issue - 160.1- Proposal to vote
and none of the set of regular expressions was then set to cope with the
hyphen
up against the number. Now fixed, and the proposal is dated 9 June.

This message subject  deliberately sabotaged so as not to get entrained
in issue 160.1

Peter

ues_list.html#Issue160.1