Subject: Re: [wsbpel] scripts and Issue - 160.1 - Proposal to vote

Thanks! Peter

Regards,
Alex

Furniss, Peter wrote:
Alex
Your first message was missed because it has a subject
	Issue - 160.1- Proposal to vote
and none of the set of regular expressions was then set to cope with the
hyphen
up against the number. Now fixed, and the proposal is dated 9 June.

This message subject  deliberately sabotaged so as not to get entrained
in issue 160.1

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com]
Sent: 21 June 2005 20:04
To: wsbpeltc
Cc: Alex Yiu; Furniss, Peter; Fletcher, Tony
Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 160.1 - Proposal to vote

Hi all,

Resend the proposal to close with no change ...
(For some reasons, the email script at Choreology did not grap my
previous and "correlate" with sub-Issue 160.1)

Alex Yiu wrote:

Since we have passed Issue 182 and 185, we no longer need to define
the fault body format for  "bpws:invalidVariables" fault. Hence, I
propose to close this sub-issue with no change.

http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_iss>

ues_list.html#Issue160.1