Subject: Re: Fw: [wsbpel] Issue - 157 - conf call brief recap ... and carryforward ...

Hi Alex,

In this table, is a variable typed using an xsd simple type considered
EII-with-simple-content (spec says something to that effect I believe,
regarding $var)? Does copying into a var typed with XSD type then fall
into the EII column ?

I am not pointing to a potential problem :) just trying to understand
your table.

tks
Rania