Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - DRAFT Minutes for 7/13/2005 Conference Call

The amendment as I wrote it down (and reread it to the group) awas:
Add a clarification of the meaning of extension syntax token by the following sentance to say "in the form of an element or attribute qualified by a namespace declared through an extension element " .
  An extension syntax token, in the form of an element or attribute that is used outside of an <extension> element, MUST be included in the BPEL process's definition in order to actually apply an extension semantics to a BPEL process.

Is this closer to what you expected?

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com>

07/13/2005 08:20 PM

wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
jevdemon@microsoft.com
Subject
Re: [wsbpel] Groups - DRAFT Minutes for 7/13/2005 Conference Call

Hi,

The 1st amendment to the proposed resolution for issue 92.6 as captured
in the 1st half of the minutes reads,

"‘extension syntax token’ will be better defined and clarified. An
extension syntax token, in the form of an extension or attribute
declared through an extension element that is used outside of an
extension element."

That does not read well at all or make sense to me.  I believe it was
more in the lines of

"An extension syntax token, in the form of an element or attribute
qualified by an extension namespace and used outside of an <extension>
element MUST be included in the BPEL process's definition ..."

Does anyone have a better recollection?

Regards, Prasad