Subject: [wsbpel] Issue 157 July 26 conf call recap

We had Monica, Alex, Rania, Dieter and myself in attendance on
today's call, where we discussed:
- Alex to make suggested amendment per Monica's 2005-Jul-25 email.
- We are happy with the state of the proposal except for the term
"replaceElementName", which we agreed to present to the TC at the
next conference call along with Rania's alternative in order to
ascertain what is preferred.
- Alex will submit a draft proposal to the TC with more formal
language, covering the context and assumptions of assign copy/replace
semantics, what we have reached in agreement on the details of the
copy/replace logic, and how we handle non-XML Infoset data (e.g.
number, boolean, etc.).
- Alex will add examples which illustrate how the corner cases in the
copy/replace logic (e.g. empty string) are usable under the proposal.
- We would like for the rest of this subgroup to review what we have
agreed to so far, to ensure that everyone is on the same page.

Going forward, Alex is working to introduce his latest draft, which
should be available to the TC before the end of the week, where all
having an interest would review it for discussion and vote at the
2005-Aug-02 TC conference call.

-Charlton.
--
Charlton Barreto