Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 157 - proposal - latest revision

I strongly  prefer  'keepSrcElementName' instead of
'replaceDestinationElementName' for the sakes of simplicity and XML ;)

That would also change the description of RE (Replace element
properties) to say: "replace the element at the destination with a copy
of the element at the source. If the 'keepElementName' attribute is set
to false (default), then an additional step is required where the name
of the copied element is replaced with the name of the destination
element (add an example)."

This is instead of the current description:
•	RE (Replace-Element-properties): First, remove all [children] and
[attribute] properties of the destination EII. Then, copy and add all
[children] and [attribute] properties of the source EII to the
destination EII. An OPTIONAL replaceDestinationElementName attribute is
provided to further refine the behavior: