Subject: F2F in Redmond

Hello all,

Microsoft is pleased to host the next BPEL F2F (9/13-9/15) at our corporate headquarters here in Redmond, WA.
Additional details will be posted soon.

Listed below are some recommended hotels (more in the attached document).

Marriott Residence Inn at Redmond Town Center

7575 164th Ave. N.E.

Redmond, WA 98052

Phone 425-497-9226

http://www.gowestmarriott.com/redmond/