Subject: Re: Issue 51 - Seed proposal coming from Issue 157

One of the challenges in creating a XML document from content in various
messages is that one must incrementally build up the content of the
message from incoming messages. This inevitably means that the XML
document being built up will go through periods where it is not schema
compliant. To deal with this we provide an explicit switch on copy to
control when schema validation is used. The text below makes no
reference to that switch and would lead the naive reader to believe that
static schema validation can be applied even when the switch is set to
off. Minimally the text needs to be amended to explicitly state that
static schema validation can only occur when the switch is turned off.
Similarly the text should explicitly point out that no form of static
schema validation can be applied when XPATH 1.0 is used.

	Yaron