Subject: Issue - 6.2 - Brief update report

Hi, all,

Issue - 6.2 - Brief update report

Part (A):

On Sept 14, we passed the updated proposal submitted by Ivana with a
number of amendments:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200509/msg00029.html

The amendments include: a subset of amendments from Chris, removing
<completionCondition> support for <flow>, adding clarification when
"completionConditionFailure" fault is thrown. (For details please see
the minutes and record dropped down by Diane)

Part (B):

Danny suggested that <completionCondition> can be applied to serial
<forEach> as well, in addition to parallel <forEach>. That will be
considered as part (B) of Issue 6.2 discussion, as suggested by Diane.
We need to discuss and vote on part (B).