Subject: Issue 193 - Proposed Resolution

I propose that we resolve issue 193 the following way:

In section "12.6.1 Link Semantics" add the following text:

"
Note that in order to avoid violating control dependencies, evaluation of the join condition is performed only after the status of all incoming links has been determined."

immediately following the sentence,

If an activity that is ready to start in this sense has incoming links, then it does not start until the status of all its incoming links has been determined and the (implicit or explicit) join condition associated with the activity has been evaluated.

The updated paragraph will read as follows:

If an activity that is ready to start in this sense has incoming links, then it does not start until the status of all its incoming links has been determined and the (implicit or explicit) join condition associated with the activity has been evaluated.
Note that in order to avoid violating control dependencies, evaluation of the join condition is performed only after the status of all incoming links has been determined.

Thanks,
Prasad