Subject: FW: [wsbpel] OASIS IRC info

Some clarification on using irc with mIRC.    We'll probably try using the OASIS irc on the next call.  The channel to connect to will be &wsbpel.

Feel free to contact me if you're having problems.

John

    1) Install mIRC (or another irc client if you like)
    2) set options (user name, etc)
    3) Set up a connection to the OASIS irc server (for mIRC, choose servers under the option menu)   Use port 6667.
    4) Connect to the OASIS irc server.
    5) If you are able to connect, join the &wsbpel channel (click on the # button at the top, type &wsbpel for the channel name and hit enter) - see below