Subject: RE: [wsbpel] OASIS IRC info

As ports 6667 and 6669 are often blocked by corporate firewalls, it would be good to confirm whether one has any proxy servers available for their use.

Doug Davis of IBM has made a web-based IRC environment available at http://soaphub.homeip.net:8080/conf/room/ - it has worked well for the WS-RX TC and I would like to present this alternative. If we wish to use this, we can do so by browsing to http://soaphub.homeip.net:8080/conf/room/wsbpel - this environment supports queueing among a number of nice features.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:John.Evdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tue 2005-10-11 13:32
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Quick point regarding IRC - we will not be using the OASIS IRC service
on tomorrow's call.

Many people have contacted me and are having problems getting it to work
(e.g. their employer may be blocking IRC traffic).

I've sent a request to OASIS asking for a web-based IRC (much like what
Bernd provided when the TC first started up!).

John