Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Outgoing link from a fault handler

Chris,

Thank you for the response.

Chris Keller wrote:
> Hi Yuzo,
>
> E to H should be allowed. If the text is not clear we should change the
> sentence to:
>
>   In addition, a link that crosses a fault-handler boundary
>   MUST be outbound, that is, it MUST have its source activity
>   within the fault handler and its target activity MUST not be
>   to an activity within the fault handlers associated scope.

Now I think I get it. I like the above line much better
than the original line in the current draft.

Please help me verify my understanding.
My understanding is as follows:
  The "main part" of a scope will never be executed after
  the scope has faulted. Hence, a link from within the fault
  handler to inside the main part is senseless, and mostly
  harmful because such link is a likely source of "dead-lock",
  i.e., an activity waiting for the link status determination
  that will never be determined.

Do I get it right?

Yuzo