Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Outgoing link from a fault handler

We should open an issue; IMO, the wording should be changed.

Something like this ...

From:
In addition, a link that crosses a fault-handler boundary MUST be outbound,
that is, it MUST have its source activity within the fault handler and its
target activity within a scope that encloses the scope associated with the
fault handler.

Replace "within a scope that encloses" with "outside of":
In addition, a link that crosses a fault-handler boundary MUST be outbound,
that is, it MUST have its source activity within the fault handler and its
target activity outside of the scope associated with the fault handler.

Kind Regards
DK

             "Chris Keller"
             <chris.keller@act
             ive-endpoints.com                                          To
             >                         "'Yuzo Fujishima'"
                                       <fujishima@bc.jp.nec.com>
             21.10.2005 03:58                                           cc
                                       "'ws bpel tc'"
                                       <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
               chris.keller            RE: [wsbpel] Outgoing link from a
                                       fault handler

Hi Yuzo,

Yes, your understanding is correct.  I am not sure if we need to open an
issue on the change in wording, maybe someone else can comment on whether
an
issue needs to be opened for that.

- Chris