Subject: State recovery in compensation

Hi,

I understand that when a compensation handler is run,
the values of local variables and local partner links of the
target scope are recovered from the scope snapshot.
(Correct me if wrong.)

Q1: How about correlation sets declared in the scope?
    Should they be also recovered? (I think so.)

----

The 01SEP2005 spec reads:

  13.3.2. Process State Usage in Compensation Handlers

    The variables include partnerLinks at the process scope.

Q2: Is this line right? Why are other partner links excluded?

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation