Subject: RE: [wsbpel] BPEL Primer Kick-off call

As I suspected, trying to squeeze in the call on Tuesday at 1 PM ET is not feasible for most people.  Lets plan to have the kick-off call on Friday (11/18) at 11 AM ET.
Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  We can also use the irc at:    http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsbpel if necessary.

Please contact me directly if you are interested in working on this effort but cannot make Friday's call.

John

From: John Evdemon [mailto:John.Evdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:48 PM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] BPEL Primer Kick-off call

Sorry for the late notice - I was traveling today with no email access.

Would 1 PM ET tomorrow work for people?

If this is too last minute (as I'm sure it may well be) would Friday (11/18) at 11 AM ET work?

Call-in number is the same number we use for the weekly BPEL call.

Thomas has kindly donated a chapter from his recent book to assist with this
effort:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/15176/Erl_SOA2_Ch16.pdf.

The objective of this first call is to determine who is interested, set the
scope of the primer and establish dates for the deliverables (probably an
initial draft, two revisions and a final version).

John