Subject: agenda for Nov. 30

 The next call of the WS BPEL TC will be on Wed. Nov 30 at 8 am Pacific.  Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  We will use an irc chat at:    http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsbpel

NOTE: The call scheduled on Nov. 23 is cancelled.

Summary of Nov. 16 call:
232:  issue opened.  Motion to resolve with option 2 as described in the Nov. 7 email from Alex (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200511/msg00041.html) was made and seconded.  It will be voted next meeting.
123: discussion is ongoing and a refined proposal is expected soon.  Defer to next call.
84: issue is closed already and being worked by editing team.  Suggestion made to include a canonical numbering/identification scheme that may be used by implementations (but is not required) was accepted.
158: proposal will be available for next meeting.
144: will be reviewed after 158 is resolved and applied.
233: issue opened and resolved with the proposal in the issue description.
234: opened.
229: proposal for directional vote to be circulated for decision in next meeting.
231: directional proposal to resolve this in a fashion consistent with the handling of qnames parameters in issue 11 was made, seconded and passed with no objections.  Ron will provide a full proposal consistent with this direction for voting before the issue is closed.
I will document the results of the discussion of all open issues in a spreadsheet and provide reminders to those who took to do's later this week.
Next week's meeting cancelled as was uncertain we would be able to reach quorum, and we have only one outstanding proposals to vote at hand (though several are planned to be sent).

Proposed agenda for next meeting:
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes for this call
- Roll call/determine quorum
- Review/accept minutes from  previous meeting(s) - Nov. 2, 9, 16

- Review agenda
- Subgroup reports as available
- Specification Editing status

- Issue discussion.  Note we will follow the agreed to process of limiting discussions of any issue on calls to no more than 30 minutes at the end of which the person who made the motion can choose to table to next meeting or force a vote (without requiring 2/3 majority to stop discussion).   Those who want to continue to discuss need to go off line to work the issue.  At next meeting progress should be reported – or issue will go to vote with original proposal.  If issue goes to a vote process starts again as above.  If results of offline discussions result in amended proposal to vote, the new proposal should be provided to the TC in advance of voting meeting.
Proposals to vote
232
123 (if updated proposal received)
158 (if updated proposal received)
Other proposals received in enough time prior to the call (please target Nov. 26 for posting to the list)

Agenda for next meeting
New business

Regards,
John Evdemon and Diane Jordan