Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 82.1 - proposal to vote (directional vote)

Hi Alex,

I think going with the second point, that it doesn't make much sense to
split the namespaces. Especially, as Yuzo had mentioned, that most tools
don't support advanced XSD features and as Danny also said if there's no
really compelling reason to manage several XSDs and changes we should
try to keep it simple.

As for cut and paste, the ns decl is up top anyway, so in many cases a
cut and paste is just that and people will be able to copy bits with
opaque in them.

my .02.
rania