Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 82.1 - questions about bullets in proposal.

Hi guys

I have some very specific questions about parts of the directional proposal:

1) The opacityOmissionUsed came up in the discussion for 82, but was not
included in the resolution nor was it in the . I don't recall whether we
agreed to move it to this issue and the section in the resolution on
'open issues after resolution of 82' doesn't mention it although the
e-mails did raise it for discussion. So I am assuming that means it was
  not accepted ? Am I missing some e-mails where we agreed to move it to
82.1 ? Or are you proposing it newly here again ?

2) The third bullet child of the second bullet, about the 3 kinds of
opaque constructs, should just say 'the opaque constructs are those in
107' - Otherwise, we'll be dealing with two places defining 107 and
that'll be a mess to keep track of. For example, the first bullet is
actually incorrect ! The 'createInstance' attribute is NOT allowed on
<opaqueActivity> (see 107, 99). The third bullet about expressions omits
a few (condition of 'while' , etc).

3) can you please explain more about the rational behind the three
schema design instead of deriving the AP schema from the EP schema ? I'm
not against any of them, I just want to understand the motivation
especially since the text talks about AP as derived from EP so that
seemed more natural..

4) i still have a couple of questions about the two namespace idea, but
I will put those in a separate e-mail to follow up with that discussion