Subject: plans for Jan f2f meeting

Just wanted to report that according to the ballot results, we will have 11 voting members attending the f2f and 6 more on the phone.  Our current voting membership is 24, so we should have quorum.  Please let me know if you have changes in your plans as the date approaches.

Let me add my apologies to John's for the confusion on the call today - I had planned to join late but it turned out to be later than I expected.  By the time I was able to join, no one was left (not suprisingly).  The irc chat was interesting though. ;-)

We had planned to discuss the agenda for the f2f.  Lets see if we can cover it by email.  Current proposal is:
- Review/accept minutes from  previous meeting(s) - Dec. 7, 14
- outstanding proposals to vote from this week:
229
82.1
239
- others if proposals are sent
- review all open issues and work on proposals to close
- primer status

Please let us know any additional suggestions.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709