Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Candidate committee draft available for review

The section numbering got messed up after section 9 (e.g. section 9.3 occurs prior to 9.1 etc.).  This AIUI is by design until the work on section 9 is complete (Alex can clarify). Once that is done, we will need to regenerate the TOC to match the spec.

Regards,
Prasad

Danny van der Rijn wrote:
The TOC in the Word Doc seems to be out of date.  Ctrl-Clicking on 13. Scopes brings me to section 12.7.  I'm not enough of a Word expert to figure out what to do about it..

Danny

Diane Jordan wrote:

Hi,
Happy New Year to all.
You may have seen announcements from the BPEL TC web site that two documents were recently added.  These are the latest updates to the spec and the associated schema.  Thanks to Prasad and Alex for posting them, and to everyone who's been contributing to the edits to create this version.  Please take some time to review this - as usual, at the upcoming f2f, we will ask for approval of this as the current committee draft.   The links are below.
Remember there is no TC call this week.  I'm looking forward to seeing you at the f2f next week.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  If you are not attending the f2f, please consider asking for a leave of absence.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Document Description:
December 22, 2005 version of the Draft WS-BPEL 2.0 Specification, for TC
review and approval.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=16024

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/16024/wsbpel-specification-draft-Dec-22-2005.htm

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=16074

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/16074/wsbpel_main-2005-12-22.xsd

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste