Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Variable Initialization and Variable Hiding

Yuzo's answer (with Alexs confirmation) also mirrors the behavior of variable initialization/resolution in Java, which is good as people will find it easier to relate to.

In addition, following the same general idea, I believe that the following example is valid and yields S2.v2 = 201, right?

scope S1
   var v1 = 101
      scope S2
         var v1 = 201