Subject: WS-BPEL IPR

To: John and Diane
Cc: WSBPEL TC members

Hi,

I know this is not everyone's favorite topic (I don't like it
either!), but forgive me to say something regarding WS-BPEL IPR.

1. Microsoft licensing terms link is dead.

In
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsbpel/ipr.php
there is a link to Microsoft licensing terms
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/docs/bpel_license.asp
but the link is dead.

Could you confirm the link and have it fixed? > John?

2. Disclosures and licensing terms for WS-BPEL 2.0.

So far, disclosures and licensing terms publication have been
done only for BPEL4WS 1.1.

I guess disclosures must be done also for WS-BPEL 2.0 by any
participating party if it has essential claims. Am I right?

As for WS-BPEL 2.0 IPR licensing terms, can I assume that
they are the same as (or hopefully, weaker than) those for
BPEL4WS 1.1?

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation