Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 221 - Proposal vor Vote

I had sent this question to the irc during the meeting before I had to
go.  Don't know if it got discussed or not.

point (2) - why is this only "(for a different fault)"?

more specifically:

- if there is more than one IMA that caused the fault to be thrown, and
there is still at least one open (but less than before) at the end of
the <catch missingReply>, what happens?
- if the <catch missingReply> opens a new IMA that it doesn't close
before it's done, what happens?

the inconsistent nature of dealing with these, especially since they can
exitOnStandardFault, truly troubles me.

Danny