Subject: comments on the spec

I thought it might be a good idea to recap the discussion we had about what to do with comments on the spec.  We will use the action items on the BPEL TC web site as a light weight process to keep track of straightforward editorial fixes.  In particular, there is no email thread linked to an action item, and the spec editing team will handle them directly (ie, there won't be discussion on the TC calls).  If there are questions or concerns about the suggested action among the editing team, the originator will be contacted.  If there is any doubt that the action item involves a substantive change, the originator will be asked to consider opening an issue.  Anyone on the TC can open an action item and they are visible to all.  The editing team email archives are also open to all if you are interested in viewing progress.  And, as always, membership in the editing team is available to all members who wish to share the workload.

Some considerations: