Subject: Abstract Process wording in Section 1 and Section 4

Hi all,

During conf call, Rania suggested to change some wording spec text
regarding Abstract Process. After the conf call, Rania and I exchanged a
couple of emails. It seems to me that we come to a consensus point.

If no objection is heard, we would create an action item for the editor
group to act on.

Rania Khalaf wrote:

> This wording that you quote below is okay with me.
>
> :)
> Rania
>
> Alex Yiu wrote:
>

>> Hi Rania,
>>
>> I still prefer the paragraph based on what Diane and I suggested
>> during the conf call:
>>
>>     In this specification we differentiate concepts required for
>>     abstract business process description from the concepts for
>>     executable in the section "WS-BPEL Abstract Processes".

[stuff deleted]