Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - BPEL TC Conference call modified

I have the following corrections/clarifications to the minutes:

> Danny: We should actually go through RFC 1122 to make sure that the MUST is really a MUST in the spec etc..

I must have misspoke.  This should read "RFC 2119."

o        Danny proposed dropping the text ", an isolated scope" from the above sentence.  The only restriction is that outbound links fire when the isolated scope finishes.  Danny noted that this is apparently not documented in the spec.

 I was quoting the original issue, where we dropped "an isolated scope" from the sentence.  This has been done.  The restriction quoted above is not mentioned anywhere in the spec, as far as I can tell.  Since the meeting, I have opened action item #0012 for this issue.  Maybe change the above in the minutes to:

Danny noted that we dropped the text "an isolated scope" from the above sentence.  However the restriction on outbound links firing when the scope is complete is nowhere in the spec.