Subject: Re: [wsbpel] invalidReply and missingRequest

Good catch, after fixing the text for invalidReply (according to issue
123), the two faults appear to be identical.

I am in favor of dropping invalidReply and using missingRequest instead.

We then have symmetric faults missingRequest and missingReply in the
specification.

Kind Regards
DK

             "Mark Ford"
             <mark.ford@active
             -endpoints.com>                                            To
                                       "'wsbpeltc'"
             23.02.2006 22:11          <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel] invalidReply and
                                       missingRequest

bpws:invalidReply fault and bpws:missingRequest seem to report the same
error

The definitions from Table A.1. Standard Faults are as follows:

invalidReply = Thrown when a reply is sent on a partner link, portType and
operation for which the corresponding receive with the same correlation has
not been carried out.

missingRequest = Thrown when a reply activity cannot be associated with an
incomplete receive activity by matching the partner link, operation and
messageExchange tuple.

The definition for invalidReply is incorrect since it includes mention of
correlation. The definition for missingRequest is correct. I don't see a
reason for both since they are the same error as far as I can tell.

Am I missing something here?