Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 252 - Behaviour when return value of expressions is incorrect is not defined

Title: Message
Oh - my mistake - I misinterpreted Simon's phrasing in the submission. He did not say that the TC had approved - it was my guess.

Since Danny was there, and I was guessing, I have reverted 252 to "received" and deleted "Date accepted" entry.

Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: Danny van der Rijn [mailto:dannyv@tibco.com]
Sent: 24 March 2006 21:04
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

I don't think we agreed to open this issue, did we?

ws-bpel issues list editor wrote:

This issue has been added to the wsbpel issue list with a status of "open". The TC agreed to accept the issue before it was added to the issue list.

The issues list is posted as a Technical Committee document to the OASIS WSBPEL TC pages on a regular basis. The current edition, as a TC document, is the most recent version of the document entitled in the "Issues" folder of the WSBPEL TC document list - the next posting as a TC document will include this issue. The list editor's working copy, which will normally include an issue when it is announced, is available at this constant URL.

Issue - 252 - Behaviour when return value of expressions is incorrect is not defined