Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 250 - Proposal for Vote

Hi DK,

I am with you there. I don't think droping links attached the
unrecognized extension activity is a good idea either. And, that is a
normative change.

It's just the "enclosed" wording in original proposal text is a bit too
vague and board that lead users (including me) to read into the cases,
that the orginal proposal did not intend to disallow.

And, ignoring sementics applied to "deeply embedded" links should be
applied to any "deeply embedded" BPEL standard construct as well (e.g.
<reply> activity).

I sent out an email on Friday 3pm (PST). That contains some text to
attempt to clarify the intention of this proposal. Danny seems to like
the direction. But, he may want to refine the wordings.

Let's refine those wordings more ...