Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Agenda for April 7

Below are the instructions for attending the Breeze meeting for the April 7th editorial review:

The following Adobe Breeze meeting has been set up for Friday, April 7 at 08.00 PT/11.00 ET/17.00 CET:

Meeting Name:  bpel
Invited By: Charlton Barreto (cbarreto@adobe.com)
When:  04/07/2006 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Time Zone:  (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada); Tijuana

Dial-In:  +1.866.500.6738
Pass-Code: 600345

To join the meeting:
http://adobe.breezecentral.com/bpel/

If you've never used Breeze, get a quick overview:
http://www.macromedia.com/go/breeze_live_intro_en

Needless to say, a high-bandwidth internet connection is recommended. J

-Charlton.
--
Adobe Systems Incorporated
+1 (408) 536-4496 p