Subject: Agenda for April 10

The next call of the WS BPEL TC will be Mon  April 10 at 8 am Pacific.  Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  We will use an irc chat at:http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsbpel.  Breeze will be used for realtime editing.  Join the meeting at: http://adobe.breezecentral.com/bpel/

Proposed agenda for April 7:
Resume review of chapter 9 of the spec at the point we stopped on Friday.  We will start with the paragraph at line 2839 in the link below, which starts: " If multiple correlationSet’s are used in a message activity, then the consistency constraint MUST be" ... .
Latest version of the spec that we are working from is located at:
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=17589
I had suggested that we might be able to start review of chapter 10 if we completed 9 on Monday but since that has not completed review by our team of 4 yet, we will have to postpone - possibly to Wed April 12.

A note on the process:  as we did at the f2f and on the call Friday April 7 we will use roberts rules.  Here is reminder of how we're proceeding:
-  We will step through the chapter by paragraph requesting comments or suggestions (using the line numbers as in the document on the TC web site).  We will not take time to read all the text.  Please review the chapter before the call and be ready to identify any proposed changes.
-  Any suggested changes will be decided by voting:  a proposal must be made and must be seconded.  If it is not, we will take that as an indication there is no interest in discussing that portion of the text and move on.  If seconded, I will make a quick call for any objections - if there are none, we will make the change and move on.  If there are objections (or questions, etc), we will discuss and attempt to either move to a vote rapidly or if necessary open an issue.  Proposals may be amended in the discussion process.
-  Issues will be opened for all normative changes.  We will take action and close those that we can resolve on the call (via the voting process described above).  Any that require further deliberation will be deferred to our usual issue process.
-  Action items will be opened for mechanical changes that the TC agrees with but which require more than a quick edit (eg, future or previous chapters are also effected).
This may sound process heavy, but it will cause us to focus on merits of specific changes and reach rapid decisions to keep the editing going.  I will ask for a volunteer to be the issue/action item scribe for the call.

These calls are official TC calls and will count toward attendance requirements.  If you are unable to attend, you may want to request a leave of absence.

Regards,
John Evdemon and Diane Jordan
WS-BPEL TC Co-chairs