Subject: Re: [wsbpel] New Issue: Fault for No Process Instance Statement onCorrelation, Section 9.2

> I can't tell if this is a closed issue, but I don't think this
> sentence is a good idea.  We never talk about processes in respect to
> each other, message routing, etc.  I don't think this is a good
> place/time to start.  Apologies if this is already closed, if so, pls
> ignore.
>
> Danny

mm2: Danny, the issue is pending to be opened. There is no text proposed
for the issue. It is only an issue to track for the future (for
'revisitable') should we choose to handle runtime exceptions. That way
the question will be retained, the issue closed with no change and mark
as revisitable. The text I reference has already been approved in
Section 9.2.  Thanks.