Subject: Chapter 11 rev 1.7 ready for review on April 26

Alex posted the updated version of Chapter 11 which has been reviewed by the editing subteam up to 11.6.3.  We will start with this version when we get to editing on tomorrow's call (April 26):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=17840

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=17842
This may help us to keep track of line numbers.