Subject: Groups - Chapter 11 v 1.9 - results of editing apr 28 (reviewOfChapter11- revision 1.9.pdf) uploaded

PDF of the version that resulted from the edits at the TC meeting on Apr
28.  This is the version we will start with at the f2f May. 1.

 -- Diane Jordan

The document named Chapter 11 v 1.9 - results of editing apr 28
(reviewOfChapter11- revision 1.9.pdf) has been submitted by Diane Jordan to
the OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
PDF of the version that resulted from the edits at the TC meeting on Apr
28.  This is the version we will start with at the f2f May. 1.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=17903

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/17903/reviewOfChapter11-%20revision%201.9.pdf