Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - Draft XML Schemas for WS-BPEL 2.0 (Snapshot2006-04-29) (wsbpel_XSD_20060429.zip) uploaded

Title: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - Draft XML Schemas for WS-BPEL 2.0 (Snapshot 2006-04-29) (wsbpel_XSD_20060429.zip) uploaded
Sourceforge isn't claiming to be up-to-date yet.  They're still working on their hardware problem.

https://sourceforge.net/docs/A04/

Alex Yiu wrote:

Hi all,

This is the zip file of the snapshot of XSD files. (Snapshot 2006-04-29)

*** Diane,
BTW, I found the web access for our sourceforge.net CVS is not refreshed
from the real CVS repository anymore.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wsbpeltc/specifications/
It is still pointing to version 1.139. Instead, it should be at least
1.140 which Dieter checked in a couple of weeks ago.