Subject: Fw: [wsbpel] Problems with the latest schema

Resending to all because of delivery problems ;-)

             Thomas
             Schulze/Germany/I
             BM                                                         To
                                       ALEX.YIU@ORACLE.COM
             03.05.2006 12:40                                           cc
                                       wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel] Problems with the
                                       latest schema(Document link: Thomas
                                       Schulze)

Hi Alex,

just to be consistent with the spec text, in the schema the prefix "bpws:"
is still used. Shouldn't it be replaced with "bpel:"?

Best regards,

       Thomas Schulze

             Alex Yiu
             <ALEX.YIU@ORACLE.
                                       Alex Yiu <ALEX.YIU@ORACLE.COM>, Ron
             02.05.2006 21:53          Ten-Hove <Ronald.Ten-Hove@Sun.COM>,
                                       "'wsbpeltc'"
                                       <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel] Problems with the
                                       latest schema

Hi Ron and others,

Here is the updated schema (rev 1.36) that addresses the two problems that
Ron pointed out.

From Alex Yiu <ALEX.YIU@ORACLE.COM>
Sent Tue 5/2/2006 12:17 PM
To Ron Ten-Hove <Ronald.Ten-Hove@Sun.COM>; 'wsbpeltc'
<wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc alex.yiu@ORACLE.COM
Subject Re: [wsbpel] Problems with the latest schema

Hi Ron,

Thank for you catching these problems.

For the inconsistencies in the case of <if>-<then> and <messageExchange>,
it is related to the issues (e.g. issue 237) was applied to the spec text
but not to XSD.

I am going to apply these 2 changes during the lunch break here.

On the other hand, I am not sure I follow you 100% on "tExtensionActivity
has had a namespace attribute added to the any child. There is no mention
of this, as far as I can find, in the latest draft specification. (If this
an attempt to say ##other?)" It seems to me that you want to ask for a
clarification spec text, but not on the XSD itself (since the XSD cannot
and does not have any grammar enforcement on the "xsd:any" child).  Do I
follow you correctly?

From Ron Ten-Hove <Ronald.Ten-Hove@Sun.COM>
Sent Tue 5/2/2006 6:11 AM
To 'wsbpeltc' <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject Re: [wsbpel] Problems with the latest schema

Oh, and <messageExchanges> and <messageExchange> are missing from the
schema.

Are these inconsistencies worth opening an issue (or three?) about, to
resolve them, or do we just assume the specification is correct and the
schema just needs a bit of editing?

-Ron

Ron Ten-Hove wrote:
      There are some inconsistencies between the specification text and the
      "snapshot" of the schema Alex sent out April 29th.
            where the specification just calls for an activity.
            tExtensionActivity has had a namespace attribute added to the
            any child. There is no mention of this, as far as I can find,
            in the latest draft specification. (If this an attempt to say
            ##other?)
      Cheers,
      -Ron(See attached file: wsbpel_main.xsd)