Subject: New Issue - General form of opaque <from> clashes with opaque expressionin <from>

The problem is the following :

We have now two kinds of opaque <from>:

- <from expressionLanguage=...? opaque="yes"/>

    This respresents an opaque expression form of from : <from>my
favorite expression here</from> and not any of the other forms

- <from opaque="yes"/>

   This represents any of the forms of the from spec (partnerlink, var,
part, etc).

The problem is that in the AP one cannot tell which is which because the
  expressionLanguage attribute is optional.

In the F2F, we added this as its own special form called opaque from
spec. So now we have opaque attributes, expressions, activities and from
spec.

We need a syntax for it and to make sure that there is nothing else that
gets broken if we change it . In line 5698 we have a stub for an "Opaque
from-spec subsection"

Submitter's proposal is to use <opaqueFrom> to represent the general
form of from and get rid of the confusion. This would cause the
following changes in the spec text (based on the latest doc updated by
Alex on Friday 5/5/06):

(1)Make the body of that section :

Opaque from-spec

A special case for generic opaque assignment is allowed. It represents
hiding any of the forms of the 'from-spec' (see section 8.4.
Assignment). The new opaqueFrom construct is used for this:

<opaqueFrom/>

(2)In the section titled Omission, add 'and from-specs as shown below:

To enforce this requirement, omittable tokens are restricted to all
attributes, activities, expressions, and from-specs

(3) In the list of restrictions (line 5895) of the Observable Behavior
Profile, add this bullet:

•	Opaque from spec is allowed.

(4) Add 'and from-spec' to the first bullet of section 13.4.3:

•	Explicit opaque tokens – opaque activity, opaque attributes, opaque
expression, and opaque from-spec -