OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsbpel message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Agenda for May 15 TC meeting

The next meeting of the WS BPEL TC will be a conference call Monday May 15, 8am-10am Pacific.  Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  We will use an irc chat at:http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsbpel.  Breeze will be used for realtime editing if needed.  Join the meeting at: http://adobe.breezecentral.com/bpel/  
Proposed agenda
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes (note - no detailed minutes will be kept while we are editing.  Decisions will be document via mark up in the draft spec, new issues or action items.)  
- Roll call/determine quorum

- Review agenda
- Review chapter 13 as updated by the team doing the pre-review: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=18133
Summary of May 10 meeting:
- May 15 call agreed to to complete review of chapter 13
- 268: resolution passed as described in:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/email/archives/200605/msg00125.html )
- 270, 271, 274, 278: opened
- 273: opened and closed with resolution as in:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/email/archives/200605/msg00131.html  
- 276: it was noted that this issue was officially opened, resolved and applied during the F2F last week.  
- Volunteers agreed to start pre-reviews of chapters 15, 16 and appendices to expedite full TC review.  Each chapter/appendix will be copied into a separate document and edited with change marks.  Once complete (target May 17) these will be distributed to the full TC for review.  
Thanks to these volunteers:
Chapter 15 (examples):  Mike to do first pass, Simon to review with focus on the xml.  
Chapter 16 (security considerations): Vinky
Appendix A (standard faults):  Dieter
Appendix B (attributes and defaults) : Thomas
Appendix C (example of replacement logic) : Charlton
Appendix D (xsd): Alex
Appendix E (Notices) and F (IPR):  Sally (took over from Diane)
Appendix G (revision history):  NA
Appendix H (normative references) and I (non-normative references): Mike
Appendix J (members):  Sally (took over from Diane)
Appendix tbd (static analysis table): Vinky and Thomas
Let me know if I got anyone wrong.
I am working on putting a timeline together to help with planning our workload - I hope to have it ready to share before the call on May 17.        

John Evdemon and Diane Jordan
WS-BPEL TC Co-chairs

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]