Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - Reviewed Appendix B v1.1 (wsbpel-specification-draft- Appendix B v1.1.doc) uploaded

Creating a new column was my first idea, too. But because of the long
default values for i.e. expressionLanguage this lead to problems with the
available width. I agree with the other proposed changes.

       Thomas

             Danny van der
             Rijn
             <dannyv@tibco.com                                          To
             >                         Thomas Schulze/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
                                                                        cc
             25.05.2006 14:51          wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel] Groups - Reviewed
                                       Appendix B v1.1
                                       (wsbpel-specification-draft -
                                       Appendix B   v1.1.doc) uploaded

my recommendation would be to change "at element" to "on element", or
better yet, create a new column for the element.  If a new column is not
created, remove typewriter font from "at/on element"

Danny

ThomasSchulze@de.ibm.com wrote:
> Reviewed summary of the WS-BPEL attributes for which a default value is
> defined, v1.1 - added elements in which the attribute occurs
>
>  -- Mr. Thomas Schulze
>
> The document named Reviewed Appendix B v1.1 (wsbpel-specification-draft -
> Appendix B v1.1.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Thomas Schulze to the
OASIS

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=18356

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/18356/wsbpel-specification-draft%20-%20Appendix%20B%20v1.1.doc