Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 82.3 - Missing Section

Title: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 82.3 - Missing Section

Yes, let's do it word. Similar to the word-email-chain that we did in other chapter before.

Say,  Rania (started the document) => Danny => Alex => anybody else?

Then, we may hold a 30 mins conf call or so to wrap that up.

Danny van der Rijn wrote:
Should we do it in Word?

Rania Khalaf wrote:

Hi guys,

I can't follow the edits like this, and would rather we just do the
usual phone editing.

thanks,
Rania