Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 247 additional changes in the static analysis list

Sending this note to connect issue 247 with the uploaded draft document
v24.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=18659

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/18659/Static%20Analysis%20v24.doc

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

       Thomas Schulze

             "Mark Ford"
             <mark.ford@active
             -endpoints.com>                                            To
                                       "'Danny van der Rijn'"
             07.06.2006 20:38          <dannyv@tibco.com>, Thomas
                                       Schulze/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
                                                                        cc
                                       <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>,
                                       "'Mehta, Vinkesh \(US - Austin\)'"
                                       <vmehta@DELOITTE.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsbpel] Issue 247 additional
                                       changes in the static analysis list

+1

This would have been discussed in today's call but we ran out of time.

Considering that this document hasn't made it into the spec yet then it
seems reasonable that we should be able to accept all of the changes and
then do some edits from there. Accepting these changes will provide us with
a clean document for a final round of edits.

If there are no objections, then let's perhaps Thomas could hand off the
document on Friday with all of the existing changes accepted and however
many of Danny's or other people's changes edited in that he had time for.
I'll continue the editing with the hope that Vinky or someone else will be
able to take the pen some time next week.