Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Initial example violates SA00049?

Thomas,

Thanks for the reply.

I would double check with WS-I people as well. Most likely, I would open
a clarificaiton issue.

Two more data points to consider:
- Does WS-I have a similar restriction? If not, we may have problems in
taking WS-I complaint WSDL pattern?
- With <throw>, one can associate one faultName with more than one
faultMessageType already.  Then, what does this restriction buy us?

Most likely, I would open issue to request a clarification on that front.