Oasis just updated the mechanisms for public comments which resulted in all existing subscribers needing to resubscribe.  Even if you weren't subscribing, you may want to with our public review period looming (especially now that we're told the spam problems will be under control).  If you do want to subscribe/re-subscribe, you send a blank email to this URI:
wsbpel-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
The mailing list manager will send you a confirmation request message asking to confirm your intent to join the TC comment list; sending an email reply will complete the process, allowing you to post to the list and receive postings.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709