Subject: Groups - Isse 305 edits for queryLanguage (Issue-305-wsbpel-specification-draft.doc) uploaded

As we discussed in the last TC call I have prepared all of the changes
required for Issue 305. I will send a summary of the changes under separate
cover.

 -- Mr Mark Ford

The document named Isse 305 edits for queryLanguage
(Issue-305-wsbpel-specification-draft.doc) has been submitted by Mr Mark
Ford to the OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL)
TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document represents the formal proposal for Issue 305. It contains
edits which restore the  option to the from-spec and to-spec and change the
existing query to-spec to an expression. The result is that there is
consistency in the language whereby queries always have a context and
expressions do not.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19447

Download Document: