Subject: Issue 305 proposal for discussion

I have prepared the changes for Issue 305 and added them to the TC documents page:

Here are the links to the document:

View Document Details:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19447

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/19447/Issue-305-wsbpel-specification-draft.doc

Summary of changes:

1. restored the <query> option to the first from-spec and to-spec.

2. various edits to Section 8 to establish that a query has a context while an expression does not

3. establish XPath 1.0 as the default value for a <propertyAlias> query

As it turns out, this was probably the fewest number of edits in order to achieve consistency between queryLanguage and expressionLanguage. Restoring the <query> to the from-spec and to-spec resulted in some overlap with the expression variants but this hopefully won’t cause any concern as we had this in the past and have agreed that redundancy was ok.