Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 289 - draft text to describe the relationship XML Schema and Spec

Martin asked that we include clarification about the which resource should be authoritative - the XSD or the spec.  I think we are in agreement that it should be the spec.

This raises another potential issue in that the spec contains a copy of the XSD.

I like Monica's suggestion to remove the copy of the XSD from the spec because it reduces the size of the spec and avoids the potential problem of getting out of sync with the actual XSD.

John