Subject: Status of Public Review Announcement

Hi Diane,

  I'm just confirming all of the appropriate components that are to be part of the public review; I don't think I received an email with all of the pieces referenced. I want to make sure I point to the right stuff! In order to make everything work on the docs server.

Editable source:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19894

The date is a bit funky; should be 23 August 2006 (or at least August 23rd rather than 23th)

XHTML:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19900/WS-BPEL%202.0%20Public%20Review%20Draft%20-%20August%2023%2C%202006.html

We need to have the filename changed; spaces in filenames aren't allowed (you can see why from the ugly URI above)

PDF:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19895

Schemas:
?

RDDL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/20016/wsbpel-v20-rddl.html

There's a few problems with this file still:
1. WS-BPEL must be changed to WSBPEL throughout (incorrectly identifies the namespace)
2. The links point to Kavi rather than docs.oasis-open.org URIs
3. The Comment list reference should contain two links: one to the main comment subscription page for the TC, and the other to the comment archives

I think that's it ... thanks!

Mary