Subject: RE: fixes for bpel public review

Thanks Diane!

 Yes, as far as the XHTML filename goes, camelCase would also be acceptable or using the same name as the spec itself with an .html file extension would probably be the most appropriate.

Mary

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:58 PM
To: jevdemon@microsoft.com; alex.yiu@oracle.com; marypmcrae@gmail.com; Thomas Schulze; tc-admin@oasis-open.org
Cc: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: fixes for bpel public review

Sounds like we have a few  updates to make:
1 - Editable source: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19894
The date is a bit funky; should be 23 August 2006 (or at least August 23rd rather than 23th)
I think this can be fixed during public review.

2 - XHTML:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19900/WS-BPEL%202.0%20Public%20Review%20Draft%20-%20August%2023%2C%202006.html
We need to have the filename changed; spaces in filenames aren't allowed (you can see why from the ugly URI above)
 MARY - i think you're saying you'd like this reposted with the name changed to:  WS-BPEL_2.0_Public_Review_Draft-August_23_2006_(XHTML version)
 Is that right?  If so, I will repost with that name today.

3 - Schemas: ?
The latest version of the schema is at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19879  which is dated Aug 22.
Alex and Thomas - please confirm this is the final, final version -ie there were no updates required during/after the vote to approve and go to public review  (I don't recall any but you two have been watching these details better than I).

4 - RDDL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/20016/wsbpel-v20-rddl.html

There's a few problems with this file still:
1. WS-BPEL must be changed to WSBPEL throughout (incorrectly identifies the namespace)
2. The links point to Kavi rather than docs.oasis-open.org URIs
3. The Comment list reference should contain two links: one to the main comment subscription page for the TC, and the other to the comment archives

John,  can you get the RDDL fixed quickly?  If not, let us know and we'll find anohter volunteer.  ;-)

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 08/31/2006 01:21 PM -----
"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

08/31/2006 12:42 PM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[wsbpel] Status of Public Review Announcement

Hi Diane,

  I'm just confirming all of the appropriate components that are to be part of the public review; I don't think I received an email with all of the pieces referenced. I want to make sure I point to the right stuff! In order to make everything work on the docs server.

Editable source:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19894

The date is a bit funky; should be 23 August 2006 (or at least August 23rd rather than 23th)

XHTML:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19900/WS-BPEL%202.0%20Public%20Review%20Draft%20-%20August%2023%2C%202006.html

We need to have the filename changed; spaces in filenames aren't allowed (you can see why from the ugly URI above)

PDF:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19895

Schemas:
?

RDDL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/20016/wsbpel-v20-rddl.html

There's a few problems with this file still:
1. WS-BPEL must be changed to WSBPEL throughout (incorrectly identifies the namespace)
2. The links point to Kavi rather than docs.oasis-open.org URIs
3. The Comment list reference should contain two links: one to the main comment subscription page for the TC, and the other to the comment archives

I think that's it ... thanks!

Mary