Subject: RE: [wsbpel] issue disposition from today's call

Title: Message
Diane,

As part of recording the resolution of an issue, can we indicate whether it results in a substantive change or not.
I would suggest marking as Yes, no or maybe (i.e some contention).
That way when we get to the end of the review we don't have to go though the whole list.

Cheers,
   Martin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 7:21 PM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] issue disposition from today's call

R1 opened
R2 opened
R3 opened
R4 opened, resolved with proposal in issue
R5 opened, resolved with proposal in issue
R6 opened, resolved by sending to editors for correction
R7 opened, resolved by sending to editors for correction
R8 opened
R9 opened
R10 opened, moved to close with proposal in issue with correction that the section reference to 10.1.4 should be 10.4.1.  Danny will work on an amendment.  Discussion deferred.
RXX (Monica's email of today on duplicate 12.7 sections) opened, resolved by sending to editors for correction
RXX (Dieter's email regarding first paragraph of second 12.7 section) opened and resolved with proposal in his issue description

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709